The 2018 Conference and AGM will be held in Wolverhampton following review of the 2017 Conference feedback.
The conference date is 15th and 16th November 2018.
For information about sponsorship opportunities of the Conference please contact Carolyn at the following email email@example.com
- Physiological Effects of Amputation
- Frailty and End of life
- Trying a leg and failing: Psychological perspective
- Chronic Regional Pain
- MPK brainstorm or early physio rehab exercises
- Morten Tange Kristensen From Denmark on the Basic Amputee Mobility Score
- Health Coaching
- Social Media
- An Oncology afternoon
- Sarcoma surgery and beyond Professor Jeys
- Through hip rehabilitation
There will be an evening meal on the Thursday - delegates will be provided with details about this on registration.